How To Make Your House a Home
So you’ve chosen your Bendella Homes design and signed your contract, what’s next?
The selection process in 10 simple steps
- Visit our selections office at our North Crest display home where you can choose all the colours and finishes for your home in one location.
- Meet with our Selections Consultant, who will work through the entire design selection process with you, ensuring that the colour scheme you choose is right for your home and your lifestyle. The whole process takes 3 hours, and clients are encouraged to come armed with ideas and pictures of the type of colours and finishes they like.
- Start with the home’s exterior, including the front façade, your main house colour and roof colour; it’s important that each element complements the other.
- It’s now time to move inside and choose your interior paint selection. You will typically choose one colour for the entire home, so it’s important to select a neutral tone that will work with your planned décor. Bendella Homes can provide advice on how you can customise your home once you’ve moved in – through feature walls, soft furnishing, art and home accessories.
- Next up are the floors and doors for the new home. Again it is important that there is consistency between all the rooms in the house. Choices include timber floorboards, tiles and polished concrete.
- The kitchen requires considerable planning, so quite a bit of time is devoted to this area of the house. Decisions include benchtops, cupboards and appliances. Popular Bendella Homes kitchen choices range from the modern, all white with stainless steel appliances to the classic soft timber look to add warmth and charm to your home.
- The final rooms in the house to be reviewed are the bathroom and laundry, where choices for tap ware, bench tops and cupboards need to be made.
- Next you will be given a print out of all your selections – so you have them on hand for convenient review.
- Bendella Homes understands the importance of a well-considered decision. That is why at the end of your selection process, you have time to review all the choices you have made. You can come back to the showroom to review your selections at any time.
- It’s time to lock it in! Once you are 100 per cent sure about your decorating choices, it’s simply a matter of signing the paperwork. Bendella Homes will now make your dream a reality!