Purchasing electrical goods new is usually a given - however when it comes to property, the decision isn’t always as straight forward. Read ahead as we share the benefits of building new property versus purchasing established property - which is sure to assist you in making the best decision for you and your family.
Building New Property
Whilst building a new home may seem like a daunting prospect, there are many benefits of building a new property. Here are just a few:
- You get exactly what you want – from floorplan to finishes, your home is customised to the needs of your family and your lifestyle. You don’t have to settle for someone else’s tastes!
- Your can build wherever you like – whether that be in a brand new estate, close to shops or your children’s school, or out rural.
- You can avoid expensive unforeseen costs, such as dodgy electrical work or water leaks from the roof.
- Money is saved buying a new home because Stamp Duty is only paid on the cost of the land and not the home itself.
- If you are a first home buyer, you will be eligible for a $26k grants from the Government
If building doesn’t sound appealing – there are certain benefits associated with purchasing established property. These include:
- With the Government's newly release Home improvement scheme, you can easily make you mark on a existing property if you choose to buy instead of build.
- You get to walk through the home before purchasing it so can get a feel for the property before committing.
- Depending on the age of the property, you may be able to purchase in an already established area within close proximity to facilities and infrastructure.
- You have a greater opportunity to negotiate price as typically home owners will be selling for a personal reason, as opposed to a builder who is strictly business.
- You can skip the wait of building and move in upon settlement – this is usually 30-60 days
At Bendella group we have 10 years experience in building and renovating so we can sit down with you and help you make your house a home.
Whatever your decision may be, Bendella Group has a solution for every step of the way - whether you are a first home buyer in the market for a house and land package or looking to purchase established property. We can help you make the best decision based on your financial situation and future plans. We have helped hundreds of families realise their dream of living in a brand new home in their favourite location – we would love to help you too!
It’s also great to know that Bendella Group provide a 25 year structural guarantee to give you peace of mind. Begin your journey now, explore Bendella’s home designs or the many house and land packages we have on offer. We can help you every step of the way!